Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

highly recommended

comicazecomicaze Member Posts: 147

after 6.4 patch it's uplayable because of lag

update: the lag is fixed. my respect and hard earned dollars go again to the developers

Comments

• KermitfroggKermitfrogg Member Posts: 3

Maybe get a new computer, or I suggest upgrading more ram and a better video card. This game plays great on my computer and not only that I have hours of fun.

• comicazecomicaze Member Posts: 147

Originally posted by Kermitfrogg

Maybe get a new computer, or I suggest upgrading more ram and a better video card. This game plays great on my computer and not only that I have hours of fun.

yeah, right. suddenly after patch ati hd 5770 and 4 gig ram became insufficient. fanboi or wg paid?

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/forum/35-gameplay-discussion/

on the first page only:

Lag, WoT, and you.

Prem account credit due to lag

Take the Pledge: No more gold until the lag is fixed!

• CecropiaCecropia Member RarePosts: 3,985

I just fired the game up and played a round, and for what it's worth, I had no lag whatsoever. My ping may have been slightly higher but nothing unplayable.

"Mr. Rothstein, your people never will understand... the way it works out here. You're all just our guests. But you act like you're at home. Let me tell you something, partner. You ain't home. But that's where we're gonna send you if it harelips the governor." - Pat Webb

• comicazecomicaze Member Posts: 147

Originally posted by Cecropia

I just fired the game up and played a round, and for what it's worth, I had no lag whatsoever. My ping may have been slightly higher but nothing unplayable.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/32664-connection-lag-and-ping-issues/page__view__findpost__p__564138

saying that thay fixed it. however, late last night it was still unbearable. will see later tonight.

• scragcatscragcat Member UncommonPosts: 94

Around 6pm pst when more people are on the lag is nearly gamebreaking...their servers CANNOT handle 12,000 players..ping is fine, fps is fine but the rubberbanding and up to 2 sec shot delay from server stress is not good for a game where movement and aiming is key