Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So... using my free play time for the first time since the NGE...

Yeah was a little bored with EVE, make too much isk I suppose, so found my old account info and logged into SWG... Holy shit is it dead.

Ahazi anyway.

So I'd like to at least try to play for the month I have, understand jedi are shite now (pre cu jedi) 

I'd like to transfer servers, but my name's taken on the only two that arent (very light)

so... which server should I use my free transfer to? 

It's quite depressing to log into mos eisley/theed and see 5 people

Comments

• ericlatrelleericlatrelle Member UncommonPosts: 176
    If u want to be guaranteed to see a lot of players, go to Starsider. Second most populace is Flurry. If u want Europeans to play with, go to Farstar.
  • lordstarwolflordstarwolf Member Posts: 53

starsider is locked. but thanks. I don't mind the euros... I play eve after all

• hyllstarterhyllstarter Member UncommonPosts: 203

Yeah I heard flurry has a good population. But the pvp has been the best on Chilastra.

• Adhesive33Adhesive33 Member UncommonPosts: 227

I was really excited to check out SWG after being absent since Pre-CU. I had a master creature handler and was excited to be able to start as a level 59 Jedi right out the gate. I transfered over to Flurry, and set out on my Legacy quest on Tatooine. I haven't seen a single other player since! Where the hell is everyone? This is the second most populated server? I haven't ran into a single person on a planet that, last time I was around, was one of the more heavily populated ones. I thought for sure there would be tons of people coming back for the free 45 days. I guess I need to find a guild...if there is anyone out there, please send a tell to Sin-tsumi Shinigami. I'd love to find some friendly people to help ease me back into the game.