Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

a suggestion for MMORGP.COM staff: Time for a Vanguard Renessaince?

arcsurarcsur Member UncommonPosts: 37

One of the forum mods directed me into this forum to post this here.

The original thread can be found here, with player comments: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/147/view/forums/thread/315880/page/1

And here is the important part:

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Dear MMORPG.COM staff and players.

1. I am a big fan of Vanguard, i think it is one of the only real MMORPG of the modern MMORPG era.

2. I dont play it. I dont play it because it has such population issues that it is almost a solo game sadly.

3. It is free now for 45 days, all content all levels. For every account that has every tried or bought or activated Vanguard.

With common logic, i came to this conclusion: point 3 could solve point 2 and so finally point 1 could come true.

What i want to say is simple: The time has come for all the former Vanguard players and for everyone who ever tried it and didnt like it at release to give it another try for free and see how much it has improved in the past few years, try it and get the feeling of one of the last real MMORPGs on the market. This is a chance to repopulate Vanguard and see if players want these kind of games or not. It is time to see if "old school" MMO gaming exists or we need to get used to the lobby MMOs that dominate the market today.

Now for the MMORPG.COM staff: If you agree with my points there is only one thing left that you could do. People need to know about it. A review or two could help so much with this issue. Giving a last chance for this so promising MMO title is a must. Please. Sony did their first step to this direction by giving free 45 days for everyone, now its time to give it some communication. Sony will never do it we all know that. I hope you love vanguard too and agree with me that it is the one of the only modern, yet old school MMORPG on the market. If you do agree with me, please give it some love, lets see how it turns out.

Thanks,

just a fan of old school MMORPGs.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************