Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NGE 2.0 on its way

2»

Comments

• ScrimMalteseScrimMaltese Member Posts: 469

Combat Mechanics, and pretty much everything else that has been modified since the game was released; hasn't even begun to touch on the faults of Fallen Earth.

It's just good to hear that they have maintained their complete disconnection from the game and the many many issues it faces. 

Fallen Earth is the best terrible game ever made. 

• Musket-SquidMusket-Squid Member UncommonPosts: 386

Originally posted by elocke

NGE for SWG didn't make sense.  NGE for FE makes sense.  Most people don't like the combat in FE.  It's very one dimensional even with all those "skills" you learn.  You still end up just spamming your mouse buttons like an FPS yet the game lacks the ebb and flow of FPS combat.  So, FOR ME, let me state that loudly, I welcome an NGE change to FE.

So you play this game or just want the change. cause if you want it and dont play thats  stupid..unless you currently play the game. why ruin the game for the players...playing and paying.

How many delicate flowers have you met in Counterstrike?

I got a case of beer and a chainsaw waiting for me at home after work.

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

NGE for SWG didn't make sense.  NGE for FE makes sense.  Most people don't like the combat in FE.  It's very one dimensional even with all those "skills" you learn.  You still end up just spamming your mouse buttons like an FPS yet the game lacks the ebb and flow of FPS combat.  So, FOR ME, let me state that loudly, I welcome an NGE change to FE.

Agree, there.

Not sure if what they're doing is the right medicine, but the combat in the game has always felt broken and disconnected, to me.  I've always felt like I click to make numbers roll on the screen as opposed to clicking to attack somebody.  Not even Eve feels so "out of my hands"...

• UnprodigyUnprodigy Member UncommonPosts: 13

This with the F2P? Yeah, I'm coming back, at the very least to kick the tires.

• Brunte81Brunte81 Member Posts: 28

Well do the change the ugly looking combat animations also?

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

Originally posted by Bruise187

So you play this game or just want the change. cause if you want it and dont play thats  stupid..unless you currently play the game. why ruin the game for the players...playing and paying.

Because I bought the box and am looking for a good reason to resub for a bit?  You may want to research business practices before you call someone stupid about wanting a change in a product before trying it again.

• GetalifeGetalife Member CommonPosts: 786

Originally posted by ZoeMcCloskey

Devs always go with dumbing things down and making everything more simple :(

They don't understand some of us enjoy the complexity and want to really have to think about and plan out our characters carefully and in ways that they can truly end up unique.

Problem is that some of you are not enough to bring in profit and keep the game running.