Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

40 player battlegrounds = too much

KopogeroKopogero Member UncommonPosts: 1,685

Considering the fact you only make like 1.8% difference and with easy afk system I can just chill and youtube while others farming my gear.

It took time Blizzard to realize that with the 40 man raids, but clearly it will take longer for them to remove these 40 man battlegrounds.

Comments

• grimm6thgrimm6th Member Posts: 973

Originally posted by Kopogero

Considering the fact you only make like 1.8% difference and with easy afk system I can just chill and youtube while others farming my gear.

It took time Blizzard to realize that with the 40 man raids, but clearly it will take longer for them to remove these 40 man battlegrounds.

then you won't like GW2.

I used to TL;DR, but then I took a bullet point to the footnote.

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

you get to pvp in 2s,3s,5s,10s,15s,40s,TB,WG,and about a half dozen or so world pvp objectives that range from solo to raid size. Do the ones you like, leave the ones you dont. I dont see why they have to remove it just because you dont like it. Just do one of the other 8+ options.

• goblagobla Member UncommonPosts: 1,412

Originally posted by grimm6th

then you won't like GW2.

He probably won't like sandwiches with cheese and chocolate either.

We are the bunny.
    Resistance is futile.
    ''/\/\'''''/\/\''''''/\/\
    ( o.o) ( o.o) ( o.o)
    (")("),,(")("),(")(")

• MurashuMurashu Member UncommonPosts: 1,386

People AFK farm in every BG in the game, why would they single out 40 mans? The only way to fix it is for Blizzard to stop rewarding people for losing and that will never happen.

• KopogeroKopogero Member UncommonPosts: 1,685

Originally posted by Foomerang

you get to pvp in 2s,3s,5s,10s,15s,40s,TB,WG,and about a half dozen or so world pvp objectives that range from solo to raid size. Do the ones you like, leave the ones you dont. I dont see why they have to remove it just because you dont like it. Just do one of the other 8+ options.

Cuz you gain far less honor points for choosing a BG than going with random in case you didn't know.

And I sure won't play GW2. I'll come back to this genre in like 2020 and hopefully by then I can play a worthy MMORPG.