Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Game appears dead.

AredylAredyl Member Posts: 22

According to their website:

-----------------------------------

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Gate to Heavens will be offline until an acceptable fix has been created to resolve the server crash issues. Once the fixes have been created and tested, Gate to Heavens will be brought back online.We thank each and every one of you for playing Gate to Heavens with us, and we hope to see everybody back once the issues have been resolved.

To each and everyone, a safe holiday season,

The Royal Premier Games Development Staff

About Gate to Heavens:

Gate to Heavens is a fantasy MMORPG, where mighty warriors forge their destiny as warriors in the celestial world. Gate to Heavens offers a diverse enviornment, fast paced combat, breath taking visual effects and top notch PVP. We invite you to join us in game once the servers are back online!

-----------------------------------

It appears the website has not been updated since June of '09 (almost 2 years since the servers were up).

Comments

• -ryl_user--ryl_user- Member Posts: 6

I heard through a friend that Royal Premier Games will be bringing GTH back up in the next week or two.  They have apparenlty fixed the issue some time ago, and have been working on a few other issues and testing everything.  I guess the website is one of the last things they will be bringing back up.

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988

Theres a website up and running for the game it seems like it, I guess the game is back online?

• -ryl_user--ryl_user- Member Posts: 6

Their website is still down, gthonline.net.  My buddy told me its supposed to be up sometime tomorrow.  Guess we'll wait and see.  I'm excited, GTHOnline was the best version of the game.

• Loverboy85Loverboy85 Member UncommonPosts: 65

was it ever truly alive?