Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eve resubbing bonuses

NeikoNeiko Member UncommonPosts: 626

I remember seeing e-mails in my box once every few months telling me I can play for a few days for free, and then if I resub it's two month for 20 bucks the first sub back. I was wondering if anyone knew a sort of rhythm they used for this, or if it's just random? 

I'm looking to come back, but would like the return bonuses >_<, and a few days just to make sure I want to come back.

$15 technically isn't much, and I could throw it in just to try again, but I'd obviously like to hold on to my $15 for something else if I end up realizing I don't want to come back. ( Could buy 3 footlong subs from subway! =p )

Comments

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Hold tight and check your Inbox this weekend. ;)

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• NeikoNeiko Member UncommonPosts: 626

Nothing so far >_<. One more day lol.

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228
    i bet this things are random so good luck

BestSigEver :P

• sadeyxsadeyx Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

They normally do this as a push to get players back to try a new feature or upgrade.

I cant personally see us getting another 5 free days until they are very close to releasing the first iterations on the next expansion, which.. well.. we dont even have a name for it yet so will be a while away.

Next expansion is Captains Quarters, I'm definatly going to want to check that out :D

• SuprGamerXSuprGamerX Member Posts: 531

Heh ,  foot long subs all the way !   Nothing better then enjoying some foot long subs in the open :P

Originally posted by Neiko

$15 technically isn't much, and I could throw it in just to try again, but I'd obviously like to hold on to my $15 for something else if I end up realizing I don't want to come back. ( Could buy 3 footlong subs from subway! =p )

Its never wasted money though with Eve.

If I re-sub to any other MMO,  Every hour I'm not playing is wasted.   But with Eve... I'm training skills,  Harvesting planets.

So there is always money incoming and my character is always developing even if I only log in a few times and dont actually do anything.

3 subs would get digested and turned into warm brown squishy stuff within a few day :P - I'd rather get one of my skills to level 5 instead ;)

Luls, I just received a 5 day reactive in the mail today =3. I'll be using that in a few days =p

• EverketEverket Member UncommonPosts: 244

Me too, but no cheap offer for the two first months :

Originally posted by Everket

It doesn't say it in the e-mail, but on the page it links you to, LINK, it says on the page, "Enjoy five days of free EVE Online and reactivate your account for only $19.95 for 60 days"

• CrosswireCrosswire Member UncommonPosts: 264

It doesn't say it in the e-mail, but on the page it links you to, LINK, it says on the page, "Enjoy five days of free EVE Online and reactivate your account for only $19.95 for 60 days"

Does this mean that if you reactivate your account for your 5 free days that you are automatically billed for a further 60 days?

Originally posted by Crosswire

Does this mean that if you reactivate your account for your 5 free days that you are automatically billed for a further 60 days?

Nope, when you activate your account, it's up for 5 days. Just straight up, but if you want the 20 bucks for 60 days bonus, you probably have to fully reactivate your account before the 5 days is up.

You don't have to put in any cc information or anything. Just login on the link the e-mail takes you (I'd say login on my link, but people would say I might be sending a fake link to steal account info), and your account is activated for 5 days with no strings attached

• CrosswireCrosswire Member UncommonPosts: 264

Thanks Neiko.  I think I will give it a go then and see what is new/changed. :)

yea I just got a 5-free days thing, but only on my Alt account not my main :(

Oh well, it will do for having a quick chat with some friends on there

Originally posted by sadeyx

yea I just got a 5-free days thing, but only on my Alt account not my main :(

Oh well, it will do for having a quick chat with some friends on there

I'm not 100% sure how their 5 day thing works, but I've never received an e-mail for my alt account to do the 5 free days thing, but I was able to login on the link they sent my main with my alt (indy) and main (combat).

You should be able to activate it on your main acct, unless you have to have been inactive for x days before you can use it.

Originally posted by Crosswire

Thanks Neiko.  I think I will give it a go then and see what is new/changed. :)

=3

yea I suspect its because my main was active recently.

But your right, I will try that.  Think ive got that to work before