Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Peace Keeper Contingency is recruiting! -[All types and all goals]

BiarunBiarun Member Posts: 6

If you hate being restricted to choosing between the overly sweet save the kitty from a tree or the overly rotten pour gas on the fire laughing insanely options then, you might want to give my guild a try!

I am Biarun, leader of the guild Peace Keeper Contingency, and I am looking for people whom are human! My guild serves to protect the Republic, but that doesn’t mean we have to be a bunch of stick in the mud goody two-shoes right? In my guild we have all kinds, if you want to go light, that’s your choice. It’s also your choice to play as a bad-boy good guy! Maybe you’re like me and like being a hero, but with a major dark streak to him!

However you like to play is find by us! Either way we are here for you as a family. If you want to level cap, quest, socialize, or role-play that’s fine by me. This isn’t just my guild it can be yours too! Everyone’s voice will be heard! I am also still looking for good men and women I can trust to help me in leading our guild to the top of the charts!

We are the shadow of the Republic and we will be the name that all will remember! We are the Peace Keeper Contingency and we stand together as one! The Sith will tremble before us!

Account: Biarun        Guild Name: Peace Keeper Contingency