Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Marvel Super Hero Squad Online: Launch Day Trailer

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Gazillion Entertainment has announced the official retail release of Super Hero Squad Online. To celebrate, the team has sent out this launch day trailer.

Every day is a new adventure with daily combat missions! Battle the mega huge space dragon Fin Fang Foom or match wits with the devilishly clever Doctor Octopus as players build their squad from dozens of available Marvel Super Heroes to save Super Hero City. Unlock trophies, items and abilities as Squaddies level up. Fly through the sky as Falcon or scale walls with Spider Woman while exploring Baxter Plaza and the Daily Bugle.  With console quality graphics players can become the mighty Thor, the seductive Scarlet Witch, the enchanting Elektra or dozens of other favorite Marvel characters.

Read more about Super Hero Squad Online.

Click the image below to watch the trailer.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• surstromingsurstroming Member UncommonPosts: 151

see that trollface on that kid?

• DeathWolf2uDeathWolf2u Member Posts: 291

For those of you that are in limbo like me at the moment trying to find a new game to play and want a little something casual for in between try this game.

www.heroup.com

After you make a free account on the main page there is a field for "Redeem Code". Use these codes to get a head start.

1. heroup or superhero - gives you a 2 week membership where you can spin once a day for gold, buy with silver new characters and Headquarter room addons which only memberships let you buy under the Agent section of the Shop.

2. mamarosas - unlocks character Hulkbuster or Thing Tuxedo I don't really remember anymore

Don't save gold to buy The Hulk, he sucks and his attacks are incredibly too slow.

The ones you can buy with silver actually out of all three of them the best one is Black Widow. Why Black Costume Spiderman cost 3000 over the other two is beyond me when he is not as powerful as a woman like Black Widow. War Machine cost 2000 and he absolutely sucks, very weak. Black Widow only cost 1000 silver and she is stronger than both of the others combined, funny.

Once you have bought everything with gold though the game's appeal wears off real fast. Like I said it's something to do while in limbo looking for a new game to play.

I can't find anything at the moment since everything out just plain sucks. Don't even get me started on the craptastic Asian mmorpg's.  I could poop in a toilet and create something more fantastic than those heaping piles of oozing crap games.

Keep in mind Marvel Super Hero Squad Online was developed for kids and their parents to play together so yes it is a kids game. However it still has a short term appeal and is a little fun to play to kill some time but that's about the extent of it. You won't be sitting all day playing this title, it's more like a game to play for an hour then quit till the nexrt day.