Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Square Bundles All FFXI Content Into One Downloadable Package

firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527

Square Enix revealed the Final Fantasy XI Ultimate Collection Abyssea Edition today, a content bundle for the MMO soon to be available at a greatly discounted price.

Abyssea will include all four previously released expansion packs for FF XI, in addition to all add-on scenarios and battle areas introduced last year. As a bonus, players will nab the Destrier Beret clothing item, which is promised to be “loaded with bonuses to help new players get started.” It’s fashionable, too.

All the content will be packaged together for $19.99 and be available to download from digital distributors on Windows-based PCs globally on May 16.

Final Fantasy XI’s longevity is impressive. Are any of you contemplating journeying into Vana’diel for the first time? On the flip side, have any of you migrated back to Final Fantasy XI after giving XIV a go?

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2011/04/29/square-bundles-all-ffxi-content-into-one-downloadable-package-.aspx

Comments

• RoakiRoaki Member Posts: 66

I found Final Fantasy XIV online for £10 and tried it, not the best game, so I'm thinking about giving Final Fantasy XI a go. Hopefully it'll just be a less pretty, less buggy version of XIV. 

I'll wait till the 16th to get the whole package! 

Thanks for this post!

I don't mean to sound big headed... But I know Voldemort.

• jado818jado818 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 356

• k11keeperk11keeper Member UncommonPosts: 1,048

Originally posted by Roaki

I found Final Fantasy XIV online for £10 and tried it, not the best game, so I'm thinking about giving Final Fantasy XI a go. Hopefully it'll just be a less pretty, less buggy version of XIV. 

I'll wait till the 16th to get the whole package! 

Thanks for this post!

FFXI is a better game than FFXIV in every way you could possibly imagine except for graphics. The game is older and it's starting to show it more and more, but everything else is superb. Honestly if they were able to update the graphics engine I think it could last another 9 years. Way to ruin everything ps2.