Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bounty Hunter and Pistols only? No Carbine?

BHs won't be able to use carbines?  I swore I saw carbines in BH hands many times....the carbines aren't much bigger than a larger than a pistol....like a submachine gun.

Maye I was mistaken but I have seen BHs with carbines in other SW games...

Comments

• fenrisulfrfenrisulfr Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by frunze

Originally posted by meleemadness

BHs won't be able to use carbines?  I swore I saw carbines in BH hands many times....the carbines aren't much bigger than a larger than a pistol....like a submachine gun.

Maye I was mistaken but I have seen BHs with carbines in other SW games...

Yes, but as everyone keeps saying, SWTOR isn't SWG.

Boba Fett used a carbine, SWG or not. Only using pistoles makes zero sense, and cuts down on inividuality.

• Hekke29Hekke29 Member UncommonPosts: 102

AND I WANT TO HAVE DUAL DOUBLE BLADED LIGHTSABERS ON MY BOUNTY HUNTER!!!

/sarcasm off

we have one guns user and one rifles user on every side, thats a way of easing on loot distribution, only force users will fight for sabers ;)

“Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.” Dr.Seuss

• onehunerdperonehunerdper Member Posts: 837

Originally posted by Hekke29

/sarcasm off

we have one guns user and one rifles user on every side, thats a way of easing on loot distribution, only force users will fight for sabers ;)

Does anyone else think that lightsaber loot drops would be pretty ridiculous? At most I would say salvaged crystals or something, but a lightsaber is supposed to be custom isn't it?

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937

Originally posted by onehunerdper

/sarcasm off

Does anyone else think that lightsaber loot drops would be pretty ridiculous? At most I would say salvaged crystals or something, but a lightsaber is supposed to be custom isn't it?

I agree. Unless you kill someone who is using a lightsaber. That would at least make sense.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 

• Originally posted by Sovrath

/sarcasm off

I agree. Unless you kill someone who is using a lightsaber. That would at least make sense.

correct me if im wrong, but only time i think we have seen a lightsaber looted is in the kill the captain, save the captain video when one is looted off the jedi.  I would hope that would be the only way to loot them too. 

• warmaster670warmaster670 Member Posts: 1,384

Originally posted by Sovrath

/sarcasm off

You dont have to be using a lightsaber to have one.

Apparently stating the truth in my sig is "trolling"
    Sig typo fixed thanks to an observant stragen001.

• onehunerdperonehunerdper Member Posts: 837

Originally posted by Sovrath

/sarcasm off

Just a little.  I mean from what I understand a lightsaber was UBER personal.  I only remember a couple of instances where Jedi/Sith would use someone elses lightsaber, it was almost always something they personally built.

Edit: I like how in the other games, well the ones I've played, you would pick up the color crystals or the modulating crystals or whatever but you never picked up a lightsaber.

• slprslpr Member Posts: 340

There are many types of weapons in the game, don't expect them to show you everything.

• ktanner3ktanner3 Member UncommonPosts: 4,063

This topic has been discussed to death on the TOR forums. The majority agree that Bounty Hunters should at the very least be able to wield carbines. There has been no official word from Bioware, so until that day comes we're going to continue to demand it. 

Currently Playing: World of Warcraft