Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Help

etharnetharn Member UncommonPosts: 152

Hello mmorpg community,

I'm in need of some help in finding a mmo. I'm just stuck on finding a mmo. I like a mmo with a lot of freedom of choice. It also has a great story to it. I love pvp very much as well. I like when a mmo involves you in how the world changes and its not just grab a quest and go do it. I really need something that I feel like I'm accually part of the world. type of mmos I like are scifi and fantasy type mmos which I know are plenty out there. As for payment F2P and P2P dont matter.

A man who fears nothing is a man who loves nothing; and if you love nothing, what joy is there in your life?

Comments

• zeowyrmzeowyrm Member Posts: 746

Originally posted by etharn

Hello mmorpg community,

I'm in need of some help in finding a mmo. I'm just stuck on finding a mmo. I like a mmo with a lot of freedom of choice. It also has a great story to it. I love pvp very much as well. I like when a mmo involves you in how the world changes and its not just grab a quest and go do it. I really need something that I feel like I'm accually part of the world. type of mmos I like are scifi and fantasy type mmos which I know are plenty out there. As for payment F2P and P2P dont matter.

Well, thing is, there isn't any one mmo that has all of that.  Most of those options you'll find in WoW (here come the haters), if PvP is more your thing Aion can be solid, if grindy.  I have a soft spot for Age of Conan personally, as well as LOTRO.  Maybe give some of the new blood a shot?  I'm liking Forsaken World at the moment.