It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Heyas everyone. Just a quick note. Ive been doing a good amount of research on games. Tried a couple games but founf nothing so far. Basically looking for a game with...
- Open world PvP that starts fairly early (not after 100 hours and 40 levels or something)
- Has a purpose or rewards for said PvP whether its points/favor or whatever.
- Player looting is ok. Prefer limited looting not Full but could live with either.
- Cash shop is fine as long as not insane spending needed to be competitive.
- Active playerbase.
- Easy to download (see Rohan below) with maker having DL of thier own not bs 3rd party ones.
Basically I want to get off the $15 a month gig. Tired of it. Me and 2 sons play and tired of spending $50 for a game and $45 a month. Im done with it. We like PvP though. Some of the best fun we had was playing on a open PvP server on Warhammer a while ago. I dont mind spending a bit of cash at a cash shop here and there as able. I just dont want to be tied to monthly costs anymore.
A few games I have tried or looked at....
- Heroes of Three Kingdoms: Ehh starting areas seem empty. I like the whole Three Kingdoms lore stuff but think it may just be a hair bit to...."much". Plus from what I hear its way high level until you can do any decent pvp I think.
- Rohan Online: Was kinda excited to try this one but... I swear I cant seem ot get it downloaded. They have no DL on site that is thiers...its all 3rd part. Half of them you need to register or use DL agent etc etc. I tried on a couple of them and they would stall etc.
- King of Kings 3: Tried it briefly. Heard it has PvP but have to get a lot of levels under your belt and get in a significant guild I think.
Any suggestion very much appreciated. Ive been trying to find something for like 2 weeks now.