Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i need

wishbone10wishbone10 Member Posts: 36

hi can someone help me i want to buy a full set of leather+5 exept for boots i will pay 700k for it and one orb if twisting slash but if you get me leather armor+4 i'll pay 650k and a oendant of fire+2 and maybe a orb of twisting slash if you are a nice person image but if you can please get me a set of bronze armor +4 and i pay 900k and a orb of twisting slash and a pendant of fire +2 i might pay 20k more if you a nice person i might give you some more stuff if you a really nice person if you want anything else and i can afford it or i have it then i will look into it and make a final deal to please you and me okimage

sweet revenge

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pr0n surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of 'hot XXX galore'. While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, "'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!"..... Quoth the server, 404

Comments

• MushroomGuyMushroomGuy Member Posts: 29
    lol, you haven't played Mu in a while, have you? Or at least, you've started late, cause full Leather+5 is like 5 Chaos or someting, it used to be  500K, but when I came back after almost a year, everything jacked up. I got a full Dragon Armor +3+luck for ONE Chaos, and the guy threw in a free Chaos Shiled (Dragon Shiled) too! Now, it's like 5 bless and it's very hard to find ANYTHING now.

• wishbone10wishbone10 Member Posts: 36

really they jacked up im lv 36 and i heard that next month one pair of full set of leather+5 will be worth 4 chaos 5 bless 1 soul i mean what pretty soon to buy short swored we need 1mill ya know prices are juastimage you know what im saying

sweet revenge

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pr0n surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of 'hot XXX galore'. While I clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, "'Tis not possible!", I muttered, "Give me back my free hardcore!"..... Quoth the server, 404