Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

just now joining - can a noob still get a group?

svannsvann Member RarePosts: 2,230

Ive seen plenty of other games where if you join too late you find that no one is still playing the noob areas so you are forced to solo.  How is it here?  Can I still get groups?  Is there a recommended server to start on?

Comments

• d00fbysanchod00fbysancho Member Posts: 219

game does have its flaws i like it i'm on mysidia character name is kenshin atheias  start on LL area can't spell it a bi tired but i will group up and get you an invite to my linkshell

• Pengy20Pengy20 Member Posts: 59

Originally posted by svann

Ive seen plenty of other games where if you join too late you find that no one is still playing the noob areas so you are forced to solo.  How is it here?  Can I still get groups?  Is there a recommended server to start on?

Not sure what sever you have chosen/plan to choose. If you end on Mysidia, my character is Fliance Stallantis. I just started this past weekend in the one sand kingdom(can't remember the name right now). I'm good for questing and w/e we can find to do so hit me up if you are on that server as it is much more fun to play with someone that by yourself ^.^

Edit: To answer more of the question . I have seen a good deal of people in the starting zone (at least 10+) with alot more in the city that I am in.

"That's ludicrous. Are you seriously suggesting that I get better at the game in order to compete?"-Random Failure in the Global Agenda Beta forums.

• Not hard to find a group for leves at all...just make sure to join a LS.

• svannsvann Member RarePosts: 2,230

Originally posted by jonesing22

Not hard to find a group for leves at all...just make sure to join a LS.

How do you find a good LS?  Advertise to zone or post on mmorpg forum or some other forum?

• Ul'dah seems to have the best population numbers, i would /shout there. If you start on on Fabul Server I can get you into the one i'm in.

• Pro-PainPro-Pain Member Posts: 141

if you want a ls maybe try posting on eorzeapedia.com, they have a decently active forum and most of those people play the game and are fans.  plus they are for the most part not assholes

the struggle to free myself from restraints becomes my very shackles

• ZoeZellerZoeZeller Member Posts: 2

If you are playing on Selbina you are more than welcome to join my Social Linkshell called Light Speed.

Here is the Link to the Website. :)