Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are there Vampires at all?

2»

Comments

• BushMonkeyBushMonkey Member Posts: 1,406

Nope no such thing...

• jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706

Depends on just how much you believe the supernatural. From my understanding vampires are actually ghosts of dead people that have learned how to suck blood in their ghost form and transfer the blood back to their physical corpse, I'm guessing to keep it in it's state of "undeath". Not really dead, but not really alive either. In some cases these ghosts can materialise and become like a second physical body, I think that's the only way to explain their supernatural abilities like super human strength and super speed and such, they perform feats with mind power instead of muscles.

• samneilsamneil Member Posts: 2

The act of Vampirism is actually based on Countess Elizabeth Bathory of Hungary. Bram Stoker did quite a bit of research and developed Dracula based on quite a few historical figures, but Elizabeth Bathory was the one who he took the most inpsiration from.

• cocogamecocogame Member Posts: 12

My answer is no, in some movies we see more vampire, it looks so real, but I think there are not any one vampire in the world.