Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lookin for a game with lost of guns, easy download etc etc

joojoo1975joojoo1975 Member UncommonPosts: 275

just lookin for something i can do while i'm sittin at a gate or station camp in Eve  :D

seriously.  has to be able to be downloaded.  something where i can vent some of my "don't do this in real life" fellings  :D

I remember playing shadowrun on the sega genesis and loving that game(and basically what i'm lookin for now).  Well i'm older now and I only play on my computer.  Anybody got any ideas of a simple game kinda like shadowrun or something like a fps(though not really into the whole 3d thing)  I bought GTA3 or was it 4(the one where your the russian immagrint?)  and for whatever reason it just isn't what i'm lookin for.

lots of different guns, simple DL or browser game.  Just wanna Shoot peeps in da Face with a shotgun.  yes that would be nice :)

To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless

Comments

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Try out Battlefeild Play4Free. Me and my mates have been playing it for a week or so and are still not bored. http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/

Small download, pick up and play, Tanks, planes, choppers, shotguns to the face. Free.;)

• joojoo1975joojoo1975 Member UncommonPosts: 275

are there any more out there?

To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless

• ltankltank Member UncommonPosts: 293

Global Agenda and All Points Bulletin when it's out of beta...again.

• ideationideation Member Posts: 19

Just missed an amazing Steam deal for Boarderlands. While it is not freely downloadable, it's got a lot of guns, a lot of action and packed full of story. Not to mention you can join parties online and play with up to 4 players I believe. If you have the opportunity to investigate it, I'd certainly recommend it. It's an awesome under the radar type of game.