Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about purchase

SouzetsuAeriSouzetsuAeri Member UncommonPosts: 120

If I were to go out and buy this game right now and play, will I not have to pay to play like the current veteran subscribers? Of course until SE decides its ready to be pay to play.

Comments

• WindsurferWindsurfer Member UncommonPosts: 83

Right now there is no monthly fee for anyone playing the game. That is until SE decides the game is worth charging for.

• GPrestigeGPrestige Member UncommonPosts: 523

Originally posted by Windsurfer

Right now there is no monthly fee for anyone playing the game. That is until SE decides the game is worth charging for.

It is absolutely too late for them to start charging as it is. I can see them renewing the P2P model once the PS3 version is released, but most definitely not until then. That being said, the PS3 version is on hiatus until further notice, so there is a good chance you will be able to play for free for a long time.

-Computer specs no one cares about: check.

-MMOs played no one cares about: check.

-Xfire stats no one cares about: check.

-Signature no one cares about: check.

------------------------------------------------------------
    -Narcissism: check.

• SouzetsuAeriSouzetsuAeri Member UncommonPosts: 120

Awesome thanks. I just wasn't sure if it only applied to the people who bought the game within the first 30 or 60 days of the game going live. Almost sure I will be buying this because of how cheap it is now. :)