Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any good, new F2P games?

KasseopeaKasseopea Member UncommonPosts: 28

Hi, i was wondering, if i've missed some new f2p-games. I mean some really new games, like League of Legends, Rising Force, Atlantica or Battleforge, with new ideas and new gameplay. Vindictus and blade & soul were meant to be released Q1 2011, but there is nothing. Also watched on some sites, but couldnt find anything cool.

Im living in europe and like most kinds of games, except for life-sims, golf, racing (as cars are always invulnerable to piling), sport or clones.

P.S. Do not post any p2p games, i played wow, and it was crappy - less fascinating then atlantica, less beautiful then perfect world and less brutal then requiem, so i kinda wasted my money. (just wrote it, because some ppls will ALWAYS post their p2p stuff, even if noone cares about)

Comments

• Miles-ProwerMiles-Prower Member Posts: 1,106

Global Agenda just went F2P. You could try it if you like First-Person shooters. I heard it's a pretty good game, though I haven't tried it myself.

~Miles "Tails" Prower out! Catch me if you can!

imageimageimage
    Come Join us at www.globalequestria.com - Meet other fans of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!
  • GinazGinaz Member RarePosts: 2,470

World of Tanks is fairly new, though I don't know how much of an MMO it is as I've only done the instant battle thing so far.  Its fun to play for a an hour or so at a time.

Is a man not entitled to the herp of his derp?

Remember, I live in a world where juggalos and yugioh players are real things.

• xKingdomxxKingdomx Member UncommonPosts: 1,541

Black phophecy is a space combat f2p by gamingo I think it is released in EU

Forsaken World by PWI.......since you seem to like how pretty perfect world was......and you can play as a Vampire

Allods Online by gpotato, f2p fantasy mmo, Astral Ship PvP, a spaceship endgame pvp I think. Cash shop rip before

Runes of Magic by Frogster, f2p fantasy mmo, a wow cloneish kinda game. cash shop for endgamers

Argo Online by alaplayer, f2p hybrid mmo, sci-fi meets fantasy (two race), toggle between tps and normal mmo camera view.

LOTRO freemium, f2p fantasy mmo, nothing too special about it

EQII freemium, f2p fantasy mmo, the WoW badly treated brother.

COMING SOON

APB reloaded

Vindictus (EU)

None of them are out of the world good, but should stop your thrist.......for a day per game :P

How much WoW could a WoWhater hate, if a WoWhater could hate WoW?
    As much WoW as a WoWhater would, if a WoWhater could hate WoW.

• AnnwynAnnwyn Member UncommonPosts: 2,854

Originally posted by Kasseopea

Hi, i was wondering, if i've missed some new f2p-games. I mean some really new games, like League of Legends, Rising Force, Atlantica or Battleforge, with new ideas and new gameplay. Vindictus and blade & soul were meant to be released Q1 2011, but there is nothing. Also watched on some sites, but couldnt find anything cool.

Im living in europe and like most kinds of games, except for life-sims, golf, racing (as cars are always invulnerable to piling), sport or clones.

P.S. Do not post any p2p games, i played wow, and it was crappy - less fascinating then atlantica, less beautiful then perfect world and less brutal then requiem, so i kinda wasted my money. (just wrote it, because some ppls will ALWAYS post their p2p stuff, even if noone cares about)

You could look into Mabinogi. Gameplay is definitively different from your typical point&click, also has some interesting ideas and systems. It's sort of a hybrid between a themepark and a sandbox.

• KasseopeaKasseopea Member UncommonPosts: 28

Ohh, wow, so many answers in this short time XD

Ok, lets see. Global Agenda says its f2p, but prem player get elite items at the end of each mission, no AH or guild management and so on, so its quite p2p, just in other form (similar to hellgate london back then)

World of Tanks is really quite fun, and im playing it atm, but as you said, after an hour or two it becomes annoying^^

Black Prophecy was alos nice, but i forgott about it sinse the closed beta (which was a little bit empty on features or possibilities). Gonna try it out, thx^^

Forsaken world has a far lesser quality then Perfect world - i was playing a mage and had to wait for dozens of minutes to regenerate my mana and the main city is just a freakkin labyrinth XD

Allods, Lotro and RoM are really slow, each enemy is like a miniboss, its not cool, just plain boring after a time (no offense XD)

Argo has awful textures, like if this game is about 15 years old

APB ist quite nice, but the lag is just deadly

Mabinogi, tbh, looks like a life sim^^

Thx for your answers, im going to try Black prophecy once again out and maybe Global agenda, although i think it gonna be a pretty unfair f2p title.^^