Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LoL is becoming more and more unbalanced

Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

I really enjoyed LoL for the first few months despite lots of bugs, but after months and months, they keep only adding new skins to item shop, and sadly more over-powered heroes. Every new hero is too expensive, and brakes game's balance even further. Playing dota you had lot of changes and balances to improve the gameplay. Riot does nothing whats-so-ever... I had hopes for this game to evolve into my new eSport, but in addition to bad community, this game failed me badly.

I'm not the only one feeling like that. Game has a true potential but if this goes on, game will be ruined. Don't take this as troll post, take this as call for change. We need to make devs to improve the game. They need to start nerfing and powering certain heroes, and pls add more modes for normal game, and maps, improve matchmaking system, it keeps making unbalanced games (lv 15- cant play against 30s)...

So basicly they should stop adding heroes and skins and start fixing the gameplay!

Comments

• ikkenoikkeno Member UncommonPosts: 67

First of all, the most OP champions are the old ones. Heimerdinger, Katarina, Ryze and Tryndamere. After Heimerdinger got a savage beating with the Nerfbat, he is now not immortal anymore but can still whipe a full enemy team of noobs.

There is no new champs that is op, even if rumers about them being buffed at first patchweek and then nerfed is utter nonsense. What makes you think they are OP is that many good players like to try the new champs as soon as they come in the game.

I do agree that LoL has a bad community, and is caused by two things. Its a free game, you can make as many acounts as you please and the banning system works very poorly. So i.e. Any douche in a bad mood can say or do anything without fear of punnishment of any kind.. This however gets better once you hit lvl 30.. people tend to care more when they have worked to get to that lvl.

I also agree that they need to add maps and more fun gameplay, but your statement that LoL is going unbalanced is nothing more than a lie.

Get to lvl 30, start a clan, use ventrilo and play ONLY RANKED games. Casual LoL play is shit and only for people with strong skin.

- Nothing lasts.. but nothing is lost. -

• KothosesKothoses Member UncommonPosts: 921

Originally posted by thedarkess

I really enjoyed LoL for the first few months despite lots of bugs, but after months and months, they keep only adding new skins to item shop, and sadly more over-powered heroes. Every new hero is too expensive, and brakes game's balance even further. Playing dota you had lot of changes and balances to improve the gameplay. Riot does nothing whats-so-ever... I had hopes for this game to evolve into my new eSport, but in addition to bad community, this game failed me badly.

I'm not the only one feeling like that. Game has a true potential but if this goes on, game will be ruined. Don't take this as troll post, take this as call for change. We need to make devs to improve the game. They need to start nerfing and powering certain heroes, and pls add more modes for normal game, and maps, improve matchmaking system, it keeps making unbalanced games (lv 15- cant play against 30s)...

So basicly they should stop adding heroes and skins and start fixing the gameplay!

I dont think the word balance means what you think it means.

LOL is very well balanced, not as well as Bloodline champions but for what it is, the balance is fine, the new heroes are often slightly overpowered and get a small nerf in the first following patch but just as often they are a little underpowered too, Riot are pretty good at balancing new champs but not perfect but they correct any issues quickly.

Now the issue of lower levels getting paired with higher levels could be a problem but it doesnt happen very often also more modes for normal games would be nice but when they introduced 3v3 it took a long time to take off and still has not got anywhere near the popularity of the 5v5 game.

• GeevesGeeves Member UncommonPosts: 149

Originally posted by ikkeno

First of all, the most OP champions are the old ones. Heimerdinger, Katarina, Ryze and Tryndamere.

Katarina and Tryndamere overpowered? LOL!! No. Just no. (though Tryn is strong in the lesser played 3v3 map) Heimer and Ryze can be decent when played well, but by no means at the top of the pile. Also Nocturne, one of the new champions, is probably one of the strongest melee carries out at the moment. Far far stronger than Tryndamere lol. If you mentioned Ashe or Annie as one of the strongest heroes who was also released at the beginning that would have been a fair point.

Seriously the game is remarkably balanced considering the amount of variety there is in the champions. Sure you have some champs stronger than others at different times, but a huge number of champions see action at the highest level LoL tournaments going around.

Your comment about "Riot doing nothing" in regards to balance shows that you don't read the patch notes, and probably shouldn't comment on balance changes. Riot makes balance changes every patch, and significant remakes of champions when they deem it neccessary. Alistar, Fiddlesticks and Pirate all got reworked this patch (with Pirate it was a pretty poor one tbf).

If I have a complaint about the game it is that they have still not implemented features that were promised long ago, and should really come as standard with a game of this type. I'm talking basic stuff like replays and observer mode. There is a point where it goes past a technical challenge and just goes to lazy or at best misplaced priorities.

MUNDO!!

• LlilythLlilyth Member Posts: 5

They aren't releasing new modes and maps at the moment becuase it would screw up the Ranking system for Season 1 FYI.  How dumb would it look if they add a new ladder with only a few weeks left in the season?  Magma Chamber will be coming out some time this summer, and they will likely start experimenting with new modes around the same time.  And as people have mentioned, it's a FREE TO PLAY game that gets patched every other week.  Wanna know the only other game that I know of that does patch and server maintenance more often?  World of Warcraft, which is 15$ a month.

Sometimes I think people get too used to the fact that Riot Games gives its customers exceptional service, then get mad when they make a mistake common to a brand new company with their first popular title.