Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FFXI over FFXIV

ormstungaormstunga Member Posts: 736

One of my favorite (or maybe THE favorite) games for console was FF7. If there's any kind of feel from FF7 in either of the MMOs I'd like to give it a shot. I'm leaning towards FF11 over FF14 because of all the problems at launch that are still largely there for FF14. I'm really just hopping between games atm waiting for SWtor and The Secret World so I'm not really looking for a permanent place, just some general fun while slowly making my way thru the game. Think FF11 can delivar? Also its in steam kinda cheapish atm =D

Comments

• uncletomauncletoma Member UncommonPosts: 159

I'm a former FFXI player, but are years that i don't play this game. When i played it wasn't the right game for soloer: you must find a party and farm mobs time over time. Was funny, really funny, with a nice double class system (class/subclass). On steam the price is very cheap (a few less than 10 bucks), i don't know the mountly fee. And i really don't know how many players are on game.

BTW FFXI it's a good MMO experience, and you can do all classes (you must unlocked some of them via quest). Crafting here is hard, very hard.