Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Developers Corner Forum Petition

EronakisEronakis Member UncommonPosts: 2,248

I am not sure where I can make this suggestion. Many people on this forum don't know the Developers Corner forum exist. I think a good location for this forum should have a link right under "Off Topic Discussion" forum. I think that would be a vital place to have that forum location. Perhaps a small petition to move it from the left side of the screen under General Forums into the main forum page. Just a suggestion to the mods and site developers. I think if moved to the main forum page, that forum will blossom even more.

Comments

• EronakisEronakis Member UncommonPosts: 2,248

Well maybe I am beating a dead horse.

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011

I usually just scan the "recent" forum posts and my profile posts to reply. Many of the more interesting posts do come from the Developer's Corner, but I rarely go to any specific forums on this site.

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Developers Corner is actually very prominently presented on the left sidebar. If you're viewing this post take a look to the left and it's actually ABOVE General Discussion. :)

• EronakisEronakis Member UncommonPosts: 2,248

Originally posted by MikeB

Developers Corner is actually very prominently presented on the left sidebar. If you're viewing this post take a look to the left and it's actually ABOVE General Discussion. :)

Ha, yes but you know how many people are lazy and can't find it in 5 seconds they don't care anymore :p

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Originally posted by Palebane

I usually just scan the "recent" forum posts and my profile posts to reply. Many of the more interesting posts do come from the Developer's Corner, but I rarely go to any specific forums on this site.

Same here, actually. I jsut hit Recent in the upper left.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• mklinicmklinic Member RarePosts: 1,976

Originally posted by Eronakis

Originally posted by MikeB

Ha, yes but you know how many people are lazy and can't find it in 5 seconds they don't care anymore :p

So you'd like the to ensure that lazy developers can find the forums? I think the law of unintended consequences might factor in here ;)

-mklinic

"Do something right, no one remembers.
    Do something wrong, no one forgets"
    -from No One Remembers by In Strict Confidence