Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

An awesome new trailer

GPrestigeGPrestige Member UncommonPosts: 523

I really have to say, this game promises the world. Lets hope that it can deliver, because I'm sure we've all been burned too many times. If it delivers, then expect a new precedent set in the MMO industry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRa39ykyZgE&hd=1

Looks like there was already a thread on this below, but it seems his link is dead.

-Computer specs no one cares about: check.

-MMOs played no one cares about: check.

-Xfire stats no one cares about: check.

-Signature no one cares about: check.

------------------------------------------------------------
-Narcissism: check.

Comments

• immortal111immortal111 Member UncommonPosts: 54

I also really hope this game delivers. Maybe this time I wont pre-order and actually wait for the game to come out...

Sigh..I always want to wait but then get pulled in because I love starting out when everyone else is too.

Anyways let's hope it doesn't go down the shitter when it releases and lives up to all of our expectations...if anyone still has high expectations for new mmos ;P

• MarkJWMarkJW ColumnistMember Posts: 226

MMOCulture took down their original video and replaced it with the HD version, but the copy you have is perfect. :)

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

this is the only mmorpg i am hyped for. finally, a hybrid mmo with themepark and sandbox elements that doesnt look like garbage. its actually the best looking mmo ive seen. i dont care how buggy it is, im playing at launch.

• xmentyxmenty Member UncommonPosts: 718

Saw the youtube HD version, this game is really look awesome.

Pardon my English as it is not my 1st language :)

• XebiozXebioz Member Posts: 19

That video was awesomesauce deluxe! I am even more hyped for this game now (if that is possible:P). Thanks for the link.

• adderVXIadderVXI Member UncommonPosts: 727

I have to say the more i see of this game the better it looks and my best hope of finding a perfect match for me.  Im however fearful that with all the things this game offers, theres no way they can pull it off.  I mean i see pics, videos etc but its just to good to be true.  Or its the best mmo in history and never gets a NA/EU launch..  Wait and see i guess!

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington

• cappytoicappytoi Member UncommonPosts: 41

This game is also what I look for after completely bored of themepark games and continuous gear grind over years. But I agree with above posters mostly. It is too good to be true maybe mostly because it is a korean game which we all have a common judgement over many over-grindy games. And this game will probably hit to EU/NA around mid 2012 at best which is a very very long time.

• JamesErnstJamesErnst Member UncommonPosts: 53

/drool

/nerdgasm

I don't know what else to say.

--Gaymer Extraordinaire--

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Locking the thread as a duplicate. Please continue discussion in the other thread if you wish.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.