Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fitting my new Rifter & making ISK ?

2»

Comments

• sadeyxsadeyx Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

Avoid training Destroyers, go straight to Cruisers.  A Rupture is your next target ship :D

• WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269

Originally posted by sadeyx

Avoid training Destroyers, go straight to Cruisers.  A Rupture is your next target ship :D

Well...I would say it is worth it to get at least destroyer 2 or 3.  Or if you are madman like me and want to fly interdictors, go for V!  I would certainly not recommend that to a new players though.

Personally I have a sick obsession with the Trasher, Arty thrashers in fact.  I love 'em for popping pods and suiciding shuttles etc.  Great ship!  As far as a new player though, they can be somewhat worth it just for speed running level 1's and to use for salvaging.  Although, is there a new salvaging ship now?  Heard something about that.  Unfortuantely I am not subbed at the moment for some reason I do not know why haha.

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Originally posted by Worstluck

Originally posted by sadeyx

Well...I would say it is worth it to get at least destroyer 2 or 3.  Or if you are madman like me and want to fly interdictors, go for V!  I would certainly not recommend that to a new players though.

Personally I have a sick obsession with the Trasher, Arty thrashers in fact.  I love 'em for popping pods and suiciding shuttles etc.  Great ship!  As far as a new player though, they can be somewhat worth it just for speed running level 1's and to use for salvaging.  Although, is there a new salvaging ship now?  Heard something about that.  Unfortuantely I am not subbed at the moment for some reason I do not know why haha.

That is my preferred ship for 'divine wind' maneuvers, as well. ;)

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• sadeyxsadeyx Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

Noctis is your new salvage ship, but its an ORE ship so requires ORE Industrial skill and the ship itself is quite expensive.

But yea, Salvage would be the bulk of a new players income.

• kattehuskattehus Member UncommonPosts: 375

I usually fit a salvager in the (potentially) empty highslot on my pve ships. It's given me a few mil on the few times I've done lv1 and 2 (com)plexes in boredom. :P

Edit:

Also, I'd say train the destroyer. They make excellent salvagers, especially if you don't want to throw away isk on the noctis.

Also, they're good for shredding lv1 and 2 missions. I used to do that in my AC-fit thrasher.

|< I 1 1 I |\| 6 _ Z 0 |\/| 8 I 3 5 _ 5 I |\| C 3 _ 1 9 9 0
    -Actively playing Eve.
    Follow my tweet (: