Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking at coming back

Hi all

Well I played Vg at launch thought it was unreal but had to quiet for awhile till bugs were fixed and my PC could handle the game. I was playing 12 months ago but was having trouble with the low Pop on the server, and VG being the group based game it is I was getting no were fast on my own trying to find the few groups of players on my time zone.

So question is I saw that Vg is down to one server for NA, is it the start of the end for VG or has it been a god send for the Population woes ?

I am on Melb/Australian time anyone know if there is many people on my time zone anymore ?

Is This game going to be around much longer or is it running out of steam ?

I'm very keen to re-sub if I can find people to group with and if the game is going to be around

Comments

• XtromassXtromass Member Posts: 662

Well I just resubbed and I am soon done downloading, so you'll at least have me to play with :)

Think of it this way; Sub now, cause everyone is thinking like you, and therefor no one subscribes. Be a 'pioneer', if just some of the doubters just think "f it" and sub, it would help the game a lot, I mean come on, what's 15$? :) You can't get a whole lot for the same price that'll last you a month at least :p

• AutofireXIIIAutofireXIII Member Posts: 35

I've been back playing over a week now and am loving it! Come find us online, i don't think you'll meet a nicer community anywhere! Sure, it's not packed, but it's deffinately not a case of only 50 people in an entire world lol. You'll find a few hundred running around.

Way I see it, every game you play is going to end/die and getting taken down at some point. I learned long ago to not hold onto anything due to the time invested into it. With EQ2 I refused to leave for a long time due to years of establishing my character, collecting gear, farming stuff etc. 7 years on, I don't enjoy the game anymore but i'm ok with it. I left with great memories! Just make sure that when it DOES get taken down, you're not sat there thinking "I wish I would have played...". Log in, enjoy it while it lasts, for however long that is and don't worry. If you're already thinking about long term commitments and you're scared to lose the work you put into it, then MMO's in general are not for you, nevermind Vanguard.

Autofire