Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pre paid cards/ time cards

Drakon105Drakon105 Member Posts: 2

Since the ebgames near my house dont have the time cards as of yet is there a way i can pay with a prepaid mastercard/vise (like the ones you give to someone as a gift), or through a paypal account that is not -"home address verified". the reason is that i don't want paper bills or anything coming to my place of residence.

thanks

Comments

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Originally posted by nomss

{mod edit}

How do you mean?

Asking for details of the payment method is not really trolling even if the game isn't out yet.

It is not strange that EB games don't have any prepaid cards since the game isn't out yet, and I don't know if they even will have them or not.

TERAs homepage only say it will be P2P, but I think we can assume that they accept paypal, I never seen a MMO that doesn't.

You will have to wait and see, unless someone have any inside info about the payment options here. I am also interested about which options for payment they will accept, as a paranoid nut I prefer gamecards myself if possible. :)

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Originally posted by Drakon105

Since the ebgames near my house dont have the time cards as of yet is there a way i can pay with a prepaid mastercard/vise (like the ones you give to someone as a gift), or through a paypal account that is not -"home address verified". the reason is that i don't want paper bills or anything coming to my place of residence.

thanks

I hope they will have the option when the game releases in the west.  I like to sub my game then switch to time card when I hit max cap.

~cheers~

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• Zandora2018Zandora2018 Member Posts: 240

Well with most new MMO's EB games get the time cards about 3-4 weeks after the game comes out. Was this way for Rift , Aion , CO, and AOC. I love the whole time card too. So once the game has a date to come out then they should show the time cads in their system as well

Played Aoc/DDO/FFXI/WAR / LoTRo / CO / Aion
    Playing Rift

Waiting for FFXIV to be the game it should. so sad =(