Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Company Review: iBuyPower

13»

Comments

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,409

My current system I'm using (had it for a month now) is from them.  So far the only problem I've had isn't related to them personally.  It's related to the Asus Rampage III Extreme motherboard.  It's not even really a bad problem.  For some reason with the DDR3-1600mhz ram I got with the system, Win7 would randomly show different amounts of ram each time I booted up.  There is 12GB total and Win7 would show 6, 8, 10, or 12 whenever it booted up.  Even though GPU-Z when ran would see all 12GB.  At first I thought it was faulty ram or bad MB, but after reading Asus forums and doing what was advised there (setting the RAM timing manually) it's worked fine.

Sorry to hear about your brothers bad luck. It makes me a bit of an ass to say this, but I am just glad I didn't have similar problems. I forgot how heavy a PC can be, I couldn't imagine having to RMA it back to them.  It's heavy as hell image

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

It is way to easy to build a computer these days "not" to build your own instead of paying for a brand name or having a 3rd party build it for you.   I say, shop around for the parts you want and build it yourself.   Saves you a ton of headaches, and you'll appreciate and understand the workings of a computer when you are done. 

BUILD YOUR OWN!