Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• channel84channel84 Member UncommonPosts: 585

old news

there's a skill call common sense in this world. i'm betting it's more useful in RL than wow taunt skill

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

I did a similar move a while back at a party. A friend of mine was going to score with a woman of less-then-average appeal, so I started hitting on her instead. Once her attention was solely on me, I threw up on myself and she became disinterested and wandered off. 

In all honesty though it was pretty noble of the kid to act like that, though I really have a hard time beleiving it had anything to do with WoW, and rather just dumb luck. But whatever, he's a hero to his family and thats great.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• godzilr1godzilr1 Member UncommonPosts: 550

that is not from april 11, 2011, this is a very old article.

i'm sure its not the first time sometime tried to get the attention of a creature to save a someone else. 

• FlyingbottleFlyingbottle Member Posts: 47

right....if that's where today's youth learn survival training then Warcraft has really taken over their generation.

"The world's still the same - there's just less in it."