Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertising 101

FogertyFogerty Member UncommonPosts: 24

Did anyone else read the stroke job of an article about Rift on CNN? SOE should start taking notes on how to get subscribers. Trion obviously has no problem paying the right people in the advertising biz. I've played Rift...it's a joke...and they're parading it around like it's going to kill WoW? Give me a break. It's a cruel world when VG gets the high hard one, while Rift is born with the silver spoon. Cruel fate. *shakes fist at gods* I'm trying not to bash Rift...because any exposure to the genre is positive. I just cringe at how the wheels are turning.

If you're interested in laughing your ass off, check it out: http://www.cnn.com/2011/TECH/gaming.gadgets/04/08/rift.trion.online/index.html

Tyrust - EQ
Proximo - EQII
Proximo - Warhammer Online
Fogerty - Vanguard

Comments

• NightAngellNightAngell Member Posts: 566
    I agree with you 100%. I also think mmorpg.com are Trions biggest payout,i mean just look at this sites front page it's onoe big add for RIFT. Take the over the top pathetic score that mmorpg have given RIFT,lol they really have put themselves up as jokers.

We need a new mmorpg site these people have sold there souls for cash. I understand bills and wages need paying but at least keep some dignity.
  • eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809

We are in a new age , where mediocrity is supreme, creative and unique are looked down upon. I have never seen a mmo so blatently borrow from other games and only the mediocre parts of the game. Does not anyone have a good idea anymore?