Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Physics.

Thats all I can say about any mmo coming out these days. They lack physics. I heard rumors of a morrowind mmo. They had one of the best physics engines for Object interestion though obsolete. I like Vindictus for its personal interaction with mobs, I'd just like to see alot more physics in games. As I do hope that Secret worlds has an epic physics engine. The game has such a magnetic attraction if they could include physics, it would be Unstoppable.

Theres nothing worse these days then playing a stagnant game with a stale combat/ and object interaction system. You never really feel like its you as your character. When I play a game I like to feel like I'm that hero and villian or Whatnot. Rinse and repeat physics are bs.

PLease please please funcom. Don't let me down. Not that My lone voice is anything to even give a crap about but maybe just maybe there are other people out there that feel the same way.

Pfeffernusse Monstrum

Frumple bog was here

Comments

• aleosaleos Member UncommonPosts: 1,942

agree. 137%

More physics please