Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there Faction vs Faction conflict in the game ?

ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

Not player vs player or guild vs guild....but whole segments vs whole segments of players.

Thanks.

Comments

• Katsuyo247Katsuyo247 Member Posts: 1

Since the game's concept is the whole "everyone's a mercenary" thing, no. There is no faction vs. faction, because there are no factions.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

It may be "everyone is a mercenary" but my understanding is the game is ALL about forced group play. So I was hoping that one way that could be done is have 2-3 factions that are always at war with one another. But...I guess not.

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

Check out the agency vs agency side of GA and see if that fits for what your looking for.

http://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/151/kw/Agency%20vs%20Agency

Hope this helps.

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,655

Originally posted by Shadanwolf

It may be "everyone is a mercenary" but my understanding is the game is ALL about forced group play. So I was hoping that one way that could be done is have 2-3 factions that are always at war with one another. But...I guess not.

Its Guild vs Guild and random match up BG's Vs modes and stuff...  

Its like very similar to Halo, if Halo had a persistant world you could quest in while you wait for your match making queue to finally find all the members.