Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What server to choose?

BizzlebuffBizzlebuff Member Posts: 87

Hi, I'm downloading Rift right now for the free trial weekend (thank you mmorpg.com!!!!).  Could you guys please suggest a good server to play on?  I'm looking for very high population pvp server.  Looking to do a lot of low level battle grounds (or whatever they're called), low level world pvp/ganking and invasions.  Any server suggestion would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

find a high pop server and go with that.avoid the "medium" it is well documented by many including me that some servers registering medium can be pretty empty .

find a high pop and you are sorted.low  level there is also active because many are rerolling from the more empty servers .

• WrenderWrender Member Posts: 1,386

If you want a decent more mature server go with Harrow. If you want juvenile delinquent bunch of kids whining about WoW this or WoW that play or Briarcliff or just about any other server that is NOT rp. They are on Harrow but what with such an ugly name and bein rp it will prob be about the best server you will find as far as the community goes. Sunrest was a beta server so there is gonna be a LOT of vets still there unless they went back to that "other" game with no longer an explorable world anymore...

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558

I play on Keenblade and it has a very good population. Community so far seems great.

• BizzlebuffBizzlebuff Member Posts: 87

Thanks for the advice everyone.  I keep getting download errors about halfway through and have to restart the damn thing.  Been trying for 2 days now, if it isn't done, or at least close to done, by the time morning comes I'm just going to give up ;/

• Darkheart00Darkheart00 Member Posts: 521

Originally posted by Bizzlebuff

Thanks for the advice everyone.  I keep getting download errors about halfway through and have to restart the damn thing.  Been trying for 2 days now, if it isn't done, or at least close to done, by the time morning comes I'm just going to give up ;/

Check the main rift forum and see if they can help.