Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What are you doing for ISK?

Paradigm68Paradigm68 Member UncommonPosts: 890

Ok all you Sanctum and Haven jockies, your 0.0 corp space is now worth drastically less than it was a couple of days ago, until your alliance moves to better space what are you doing for isk?  Mishing in high-sec again?

Comments

• PuciekPuciek Member UncommonPosts: 41

CAOD -->

• HekketHekket Member Posts: 905

My PI pulls in 130m a week so I'm just doing a little ice mining and running the lesser anomalies for now.

I'm thinking I might beef up my PI skills some more to reach the 1b isk per month threshold. Also considering gas harvesting.

• PuciekPuciek Member UncommonPosts: 41

Originally posted by Hekket
    My PI pulls in 130m a week so I'm just doing a little ice mining and running the lesser anomalies for now.
    I'm thinking I might beef up my PI skills some more to reach the 1b isk per month threshold. Also considering gas harvesting.

How much free time you got on your hands to run all that PI o.0 ?
  • mm0wigginsmm0wiggins Member Posts: 270

I've been wondering about gas harvesting... 

I did a little market research and decided it wasn't worth it because the resources to make boosters don't seem to move very often, for very good prices.     Is gas Harvesting really lucrative to anyone?   I expect to get little to no responses, since I'm sure some will look at info about this as "giving away isk making secrets" but I'm not asking for details and locations.   I can hold my own in EvE just fine.  Just want some cross-talk about the issue ;)

This is not a troll, flame, or anything else worth banning me over. It is simply my pure opinion, and I have a right to share it.

• TyphadoTyphado Member Posts: 177

Originally posted by mm0wiggins

I did a little market research and decided it wasn't worth it because the resources to make boosters don't seem to move very often, for very good prices.     Is gas Harvesting really lucrative to anyone?   I expect to get little to no responses, since I'm sure some will look at info about this as "giving away isk making secrets" but I'm not asking for details and locations.   I can hold my own in EvE just fine.  Just want some cross-talk about the issue ;)

I had a go at drug making a while ago, managed to make a bit of profit from it. It wasn't the most profitable thing around and fiddling with a lot of the little things was a PiTA but it made me some pocket money. It's possible do to it solo but in a group is much better as you don't have to set up and take down your pos that way.

As for gas harvesting. low sec only has the gas for synth boosters which aren't very good so not really worth it. null sec it's average for profitability, bit of a pain to move around (no gas compression/refining) and sell. They are kind of fun and can be done with low skills in a lot of different ships (phoon/domi are great for it). Main problem is finding the damn sites, you'll need a fair few systems or a probing corp to do good here.

don't know much about wh gas.

Into the breach meatbags

• mm0wigginsmm0wiggins Member Posts: 270

Originally posted by Typhado

Originally posted by mm0wiggins

I had a go at drug making a while ago, managed to make a bit of profit from it. It wasn't the most profitable thing around and fiddling with a lot of the little things was a PiTA but it made me some pocket money. It's possible do to it solo but in a group is much better as you don't have to set up and take down your pos that way.

As for gas harvesting. low sec only has the gas for synth boosters which aren't very good so not really worth it. null sec it's average for profitability, bit of a pain to move around (no gas compression/refining) and sell. They are kind of fun and can be done with low skills in a lot of different ships (phoon/domi are great for it). Main problem is finding the damn sites, you'll need a fair few systems or a probing corp to do good here.

don't know much about wh gas.

thanks ;-)  good info/perspective here.   Will probably not bother too much with it, but I do enjoy scan probing so I'm sure I'll end up dabbling at some point.

This is not a troll, flame, or anything else worth banning me over. It is simply my pure opinion, and I have a right to share it.

• sadeyxsadeyx Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

What do you think 0.0 dwellers did BEFORE sanctums & havens? LOL

0.0 space has access to the best of everything in eve, Moons, roids, complex's, faction spawns, planets.  And thats before we consider the Pirate mission running corps.

You can make 100mil an hour in your sleep in 0.0 I dont think the universe is going to explode because you can now only make 95mil an hour

• LaterisLateris Member UncommonPosts: 1,840

I gamble. Cant wait for sec wars in game. I also run missions and make things that fuel stations.