Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who else is playing in the event?

2»

Comments

• lectrocudalectrocuda Member Posts: 604

Originally posted by stayontarget

Originally posted by lectrocuda

Originally posted by lectrocuda

This guy is streaming the CPE and he did not have very many post: http://www.justin.tv/belwolf#/w/1040730752

the lagginess is due to the streming right?

yea. game runs really good.

I seen some video of the event and it looks stunning, and the ambient sounds seem very immersive.   I hope I get to live long enough to play it...

that streamer is running it on a laptop.   Exploring in this game is really cool.

Hope you had a chance to take some screenies for mmorpg, tired of looking at rift.

To the caterpillar it is the end of the world, to the master, it is a butterfly.

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

Originally posted by Fadedbomb

Originally posted by Fadedbomb

The "event" you're talking about was NOT for USA residents else I would have gotten a newsletter about it.

Either way, good deal :).

Yes it was (I live in the US) and is.

NA & EU are having there CPE at the same time, but the best part is there is no IP block between the two.

I just double checked all my emails, and their site. I live in the USA and there wasn't an event for me to participate on :(.

Source: clicky

You should clue us in on the "event" that's taking place that we supposedly can join.

Dude they just had an event over the past 3 or 4 days.

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• PsychoPigeonPsychoPigeon Member UncommonPosts: 565

Well that was an awesome 2 days. Spent around 18 hours each day in game. Cannot wait to see the En Masse client and the feedback being implemented over the years.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Originally posted by PsychoPigeon

Well that was an awesome 2 days. Spent around 18 hours each day in game. Cannot wait to see the En Masse client and the feedback being implemented over the years.

Yea I had a blast, was able to get my lvl14 slayer into some very high lvl area's while I was exploring the world.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...