Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Commando? Really? April fool?

dreldrel Member Posts: 918

I was all set to enjoy GW2 including the classes you can play, Then along comes Commando class. After reading about the class, I can't help but wonder if this is an April Fool joke or if the developers are serious about the class.  The class just doesnt seem to fit into the idea of GW2.

Opinions anyone?

Comments

• SerrissSerriss Member Posts: 20

It's an april fools joke buddy. 

Dont panic

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dreldrel Member Posts: 918

Thank goodness! Thanks! Funny developers!

• TyrxzTyrxz Member Posts: 329

Originally posted by drel

Thank goodness! Thanks! Funny developers!

HAHAHA! You sir, made my day! THANKS :D [Mod Edit]

scribble scribble scribble

• MMOrUSMMOrUS Member Posts: 414

I guess someone had to fall for at least 1 April fools.

• djazzydjazzy Member Posts: 3,578

It's real, OP. ANet released the Commando information late, they were supposed to release it on Wednesday but they had a few glitches and they won't release it till it's ready. So it's not an April fool's joke, it's the real thing.

• silenossilenos Member Posts: 116

I think they should work on GW2 and release it already instead of working on April fools crap -.- Not only GW2, but other games who came up with something... funny. (I'd rather call it annoying). Or maybe I'm just too old and boring to laugh at stuff like this. :P

I want to reborn as a Sylvari.

Originally posted by silenos

I think they should work on GW2 and release it already instead of working on April fools crap -.- Not only GW2, but other games who came up with something... funny. (I'd rather call it annoying). Or maybe I'm just too old and boring to laugh at stuff like this. :P

You are just old and boring.

PS: ANet's developers did this on their spare time, something fun for them to do.

• Logos1326Logos1326 Member UncommonPosts: 240

it could work.. Asura commandos ftw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2ERF8dTYa4

• just2duhjust2duh Member Posts: 1,290

I always go commando when playing games for extended periods ;) When sitting for long hours, well, things need room to breath.

Over share?

Originally posted by just2duh

I always go commando when playing games for extended periods ;) When sitting for long hours, well, things need room to breath.

Over share?

TMI

• NejiBoy89NejiBoy89 Member Posts: 21

I can only imagine some one falling for this and not just saying they fell for it. Really it is to easy to know it's a joke.

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Wait the commando is the april fools joke i thought this was?

http://www.guildwars2blog.com/

Dang oh well ;P

Little hint, it's the frog one.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• romanator0romanator0 Member Posts: 2,382

Originally posted by whilan

Wait the commando is the april fools joke i thought this was?

http://www.guildwars2blog.com/

Dang oh well ;P

Little hint, it's the frog one.

Nope, thats official.

• SwaneaSwanea Member UncommonPosts: 2,401

WOW IF ITS NOT REAL I QUIT GW2 FOREVER.

IT was a gooden.  I liked the live action IGN one better though.  I was like OMG!! YESSSS...then thbbbbbbbbbbb.

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,351

Technology has advanced since Guild Wars 1.  Now they've got guns, and the Charr have various industrial stuff.  It just hasn't advanded far enough for the Commando class.

Yet.  This is the first leak for Guild Wars 3.  Someone should dig it up in five years or so, after Guild Wars 3 is announced but before there's much information on it, and claim it's a leaked video of Guild Wars 3.

• HeadBytorHeadBytor Member UncommonPosts: 93

Don't worry OP, I got my brother with anets' april fools joke :) even after i told him it was a joke he didn't believe me ;p