Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LV1-30 fast leveling guide

atlaxoatlaxo Member Posts: 1

Hi I decide to write this guide because of the new players who need lots of time for leveling and make them see that it’s very easy.

First of all this will take less than 4 days with 2-4 play hours a day so you don’t have to be addictive .

Begin 2-3 hours before god’s trial.

I suggest to begin at nightmare carnival day because the exp and money.

First day:

Lv1-10: this take less than 30 minutes just follow the primary quests to lv 9.

Lv9-15: welcome to freedom harbor, do the beginning quests until you arrive at your skill tutor.

(At this point it’s very important to get all 3 jobs: alchemy, cooking and botany.)

Before continuing your quests do freedom harbor quest  10 times and world luck quest at henry 

Then you should get lv 15-16.

Lv15-20: do nightmare carnival if you can, if not continue doing primary quests to get lv 20and go to oblivion sea.

(When you do quests collect some lavender and wild rose and make potions to get lv 2 alchemy

And do some food to get lv 2 cooking)

Second day:

Begin 1-2 hours before god’s trial.

Lv20-25: continue quests at Oblivion Sea until you get a quest called - necessary strength- and stop.

You should have a god’s trial turn from last day so do it 2 times + freedom harbor + world luck quest, you should be lv25-27.

(You must do gods trial using lionheart scrolls and I suggest getting into a guild for help)

Lv25-30: now continue doing quests until you get a quest called -what still coming- then stop.

Third day

Lv25-30: do gods trial + freedom harbor + world luck quest again until you get lv 30.

That was my guide if you have any suggestion or opinion tell me, that will help me and new players reading this guide.

Comments

• zellmerzellmer Member UncommonPosts: 442

Do main quests, get a guild/random groups for daily quests.

Basically.

But that IS the game sadly.

• RadonxRadonx Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by zellmer

Do main quests, get a guild/random groups for daily quests.

Basically.

But that IS the game sadly.

Quite true.image

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

I think this guide sums up the problem I have with ALL FTPs(except LOTRO).  they all follow this wierd strange quest delivery, odd repetitive, did I say wierd?  quest system for progression.  WHY?  Where is the FUN in this?  where is even the remote semblance of story or interesting npc characters?  Makes one wonder why they don't just GIVE you the first 30 levels for free for how tedious all of that sounded.

And this seems to apply to about 95% of FTP MMOs.  I just don't get it...

• OnarixOnarix Member Posts: 84

Originally posted by elocke

I think this guide sums up the problem I have with ALL FTPs(except LOTRO).  they all follow this wierd strange quest delivery, odd repetitive, did I say wierd?  quest system for progression.  WHY?  Where is the FUN in this?  where is even the remote semblance of story or interesting npc characters?  Makes one wonder why they don't just GIVE you the first 30 levels for free for how tedious all of that sounded.

And this seems to apply to about 95% of FTP MMOs.  I just don't get it...

Welcome to F2P gaming elocke, a world without limits they say, more like world without fun. I completely agree with all of your points listed.

Free to play means pay to win.