Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gods and heroes

shawn01shawn01 Member UncommonPosts: 166

Got a beta key, have been playing for about 8 hours yesterday and today.

This game is really beautiful. There are occasional things, like tree trunks looking a bit square if you look at them from the right angle, but overall its lovely to look at.

The gameplay is similar to what we have been getting lately, quest grinding. Somehow though it doesnt seem quite as boring as questing in other games. They swear like pirates which makes reading the quests enjoyable for me.

There is an ambiance to this game that im finding awesome. The music makes you feel like you really are in Rome. You feel like you are in a real place. You do have to zone to go from one zone to another, but the zones make sense. By that i mean you dont cross an imaginary line and go from a jungle to a desert. The towns in the game feel like real places, as opposed to the tent towns a lot of games seem to have now a days.

The UI is pretty standard, which is probly a good thing because its easy to use if you are used to what most games are using atm.

This game has a lot of potential. Hard to find much information about it, even on their website there is nothing about PVP or endgame, but this game has a very different FEEL to it, even if it uses a lot of the same mechanics as other games. It doesnt feel like im playing WoW again.

I recommend this game to anyone who is looking for something different to try, so far im really liking it, and i havent felt that way about a new game in a long time.

Comments