Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Horrible, horrible game.

BaronTacoBaronTaco Member Posts: 10

It's terribly buggy and completely unmoderated so you'll get spammers the entire time with no hope at all of relief. Camera controls are just abysmal and you end up getting all bent out of shape because it doesn't move relative to your character. It stays fixed in one direciton at all times which means if you move left, you look forward. If you move right or back, you look forward. You can change the view but you'd have to keep manually adjusting it to see where the hell you're going. Another sad, failed attempt to quickly and half-assedly rehash an asian game for western players to rake in the jack with barely any investment. I really regret clicking the banner ad from newgrounds because the picture looked so good. Maybe if they spent time working on actual gameplay and not advertisements I wouldn't be saying these things, but who am I kidding? Outspark just wants quick and easy money.  Yes, it's in beta, it still sucks horribly. Make all the excuses you want. This game is a steaming pile of shit. Bury it and walk away.

When life gives you lemons... throw them at cars.

Comments

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

I thought it was pretty fun.

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

I found it quite bad and dated...

I enjoyed vindictus core gameplay a LOT more than divine souls o.o

I found LOCO a lot better as well!

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• BaronTacoBaronTaco Member Posts: 10

The concept itself seems really good, like nexon's Dungeon Fighter, but it was just so poorly done. The graphics are fine but, as they say, the devil's in the details and until this game gets a major overhaul it will never be as good as it could be. If you're looking for any kind of depth in this game, forget it.

When life gives you lemons... throw them at cars.

• YarunaYaruna Member Posts: 342

Some people say it's quite playable with a gamepad. But most PC gamers that don't have one will throw this one in the bin faster than it takes to download and install. I'm not a fan. 

Waiting for Guild Wars 2, and maybe SWTOR until that time...