Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tera's retail box art

stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

http://www.tera-online.com/forums/showthread.php?p=335920#post335920

Hello TERA fans!

We are a day away from the start of our Community Play Event, TERA's first test event of 2011. In a few short hours, hundreds of TERA community members will soon be exploring the untamed realms of the Island of Dawn and beyond, sharing their experiences with the world. To celebrate this milestone in the development of TERA, we have exciting news to share:

En Masse Entertainment is very proud to present TERA's retail box art to you, the TERA community.

You are the first to see this box art before we distribute it broadly, a token of our thanks to you all for your enthusiasm and support for TERA and En Masse Entertainment. This image of a castanic warrior flanked by her party members as they prepare for battle will represent TERA when the game appears on physical and virtual shelves. The color scheme and art style, also known as a visual identity, will also be reflected in the look and feel of TERA's presence online.

This unveiling represents the beginning of a very exciting time for us here at En Masse Entertainment and we're thrilled you've chosen to join us on TERA's journey!

-- Scapes

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

Comments

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Nice box, but typically Asian design - get the big-boobed girl on the cover to sell it :p

The noob comic

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

Looks great.

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• DonkirealDonkireal Member Posts: 24

Reizla, no idea what you are talking about mate all recent online games did this.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Don't mind Reizla, he can't see past his half-empty glass point of view inorder to see what is really good in anything.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• OtomoxOtomox Member UncommonPosts: 303

I like it and reizla wheres the typical big boob girl to sell it she looks sexy but with class.

• EvasiaEvasia Member Posts: 2,827

April fools dont believe any of this unless tommorow i can verify:P

Games played:AC1-Darktide'99-2000-AC2-Darktide/dawnsong2003-2005,Lineage2-2005-2006 and now Darkfall-2009.....
    In between WoW few months AoC few months and some f2p also all very short few weeks.