Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Long to Level or reach endgame

MertzaSkertzMertzaSkertz Member UncommonPosts: 161

I am looking for an MMO that takes so long to level, that I should not expect to hit the cap. I despise the end game of most mmos as it seems extremely boring. I want a game that will take me a very long time to reach this end. I prefer the game to be free, but I will consider p2p if there is a trial.

Comments

• i00x00ii00x00i Member Posts: 243

Any korean/japanese/chinese F2P MMORPG.

Most people go through life pretending to be a boss. I go through life pretending I'm not.

• NemorsaNemorsa Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 131

Final Fantasy XI

• i00x00ii00x00i Member Posts: 243

More specifically: 9Dragons or Perfect World would be your best bet since those have the largest player base and level caps of 200 and 105. Unfortunately most games with large level caps suck. Imo those two are probably the best though =]

Most people go through life pretending to be a boss. I go through life pretending I'm not.

• ZolgarZolgar Member Posts: 533

Perfect World comes to mind. Lord of the Rings Online does too (plenty to do, especially if you play for free, you can spend time getting deeds done for turbine points).

0118 999 881 999 119 725... 3

• NemorsaNemorsa Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 131

Originally posted by Zolgar

Perfect World comes to mind. Lord of the Rings Online does too (plenty to do, especially if you play for free, you can spend time getting deeds done for turbine points).

Oh yeah Lord of the Rings. I've been playing for awhile, still at level 24. I stopped doing quests because I completely them all in Bree, Shire, and Ered Luin, haven't even started on the Epic Quest line. Now I'm just grinding out deeds for TP. If you decide to pick it up hop onto Brandywine and I'll play with you.

• OligarhOligarh Member Posts: 48

runescape

but it kinda sucks so ...yeh i warned you

• KariimKariim Member Posts: 1

If you think you could enjoy a Flight Sim, that is also a massive grind then try Ace Online.

http://ace.subagames.com/

No one has ever actually reached the level "cap".