Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift: Friends Play Free This Weekend

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

To celebrate its one month anniversary and the release of the River of Souls live event, Trion Worlds is sending out 'ally codes' to Rift players and inviting potential players to game for free from April 1st through April 4th. Each Ascended will receive one code to give to a friend.

As one of the awesome Ascended, you have embraced the souls of Telara’s fallen champions. You are a reborn symbol of hope, rooting out the evils spread across the land by the Blood Storm. But some still lay idle, refusing to face the riftspawn. Now is your chance to bring your allies to the war! Give these codes to friends who have yet to join you in RIFT, and they can play for free during the Allies of the Ascended special event.

Please note that the Ally Code only grants access during the dates listed below, so send it off to your friends today!

Read more here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DarkerxxDarkerxx Member Posts: 17

someone send me one code >.>

• skozaxskozax Member Posts: 28

i would like a code too if its possble for EU :)

• majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091

Would welcome one too.

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Looks like they are all ready trying to stem the tide of the natural exodus that will occur at the end of the first month that most games suffer.   I do not think it will help.

• jerkbeastjerkbeast Member UncommonPosts: 255

Look for the Ally Codes Thread. That's where I got one.

Edit: Here

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Originally posted by rznkain

Originally posted by Teala

Looks like they are all ready trying to stem the tide of the natural exodus that will occur at the end of the first month that most games suffer.   I do not think it will help.

{mod edit}

{mod edit}  I am stating it based on known knowledge of how these games first months go.   The first months release players haven't all finished their first free month.  That will occur sometime in the next couple of weeks.   There will be a large drop in players.   All these games go through it.

• rznkainrznkain Member Posts: 539

Originally posted by rznkain

{mod edit}

{mod edit} I am stating it based on known knowledge of how these games first months go.   The first months release players haven't all finished their first free month.  That will occur sometime in the next couple of weeks.   There will be a large drop in players.   All these games go through it.

Yes yes your deep knowledge *rolls eyes* It will lose some subs yes it will not be a big exudus though infact I think it will probly gain more in the coming month than it will lose.Rift is a solid game they are listening to there customers,adding alot of content while most of these other mmogs who have a mass dropping after the first month are still trying to fix there servers and bugs RIft had a stable launch and already adding alot of content you cannot compare games lat launch like AoC,Aion,and WAR to Rift.Rift came out a finished and pretty much bug free game therefore they had the whole month to push out new content.

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

As jerkbeast mentioned, we have a stickied thread for these codes in the Rift forum. So if you'd like to offer one or are looking for one, definitely look in there.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

• dasX82dasX82 Member UncommonPosts: 104

This game looks great if someone would kindly give me a key EU

Thank you

• Crusix221Crusix221 Member UncommonPosts: 100

I'm a current Rift player, how the heck do I get this code to give out?

• JDexterJDexter Member UncommonPosts: 128

It's goes to your account email.

• mysticalspammysticalspam Member Posts: 64

Originally posted by JDexter

It's goes to your account email.

not everyone got a code...

• libranimlibranim Member Posts: 139

I don't think that it's coincidental that this they are holding this thing so close to the end of free month ... they want to get some new players (I think)

Which isn't a bad thing, as I am enjoying the game when I have time.