Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Torchlight: Amazing xbox 360 game (ARCADE)

VigilianceVigiliance Member UncommonPosts: 213

I am still shocked at how far my 15$ went when playing this game on my xbox360. It has some of the best elements from games like diablo 2, and Wow and mixing them together with a baulders gate feel for the GUI.

It has great new and old ideas alike, I am so impressed with how fun they took a dungeon crawler and gave it MMO aspects and made customizing your character enjoyable and unrestricted. If you enjoy dungeon crawlers from the bauldars gate series and wanted to see the game have more optional side quests and more MMO-like depth, pick up this game.

This game however does not have any online play and only local multiplayer of 2 players max, however  I think that is a good thing, the list of achievements is fairly short and will not pad your gamer score too much, but what this game delivers far more then msot arcade games to make up for that

I am going to be writing a review for this game in the near future explaining both the cons and pros, I can't find alot of things wrong with this game, this really feels like how diablo 3 is going to be. Its made by blizzard or atleast the guys that made diablo and it shows... lots of nastolgia here for diablo I/II characters with fresh new content... oh ya and some other company.

Comments

• RednecksithRednecksith Member Posts: 1,238

It's pretty good on the 360; but it's much better on the PC.

Also, don't know where you're getting your information, but it doesn't support multiplayer at all. The sequel will though.

• ZolgarZolgar Member Posts: 533

Originally posted by Rednecksith

Also, don't know where you're getting your information, but it doesn't support multiplayer at all. The sequel will though.

IT is better on the PC due to mod support. Either way though, the game is great. Of course, coming from the makers of Diablo 1/2, and the makers of Fate (Schaefers and Travis Baldree), why wouldn't it be amazing? The second one is just a few months from release, and it will offer more character customization, and multiplayer support. Then they'll be working on the Torchlight MMO.

0118 999 881 999 119 725... 3

• VigilianceVigiliance Member UncommonPosts: 213

Originally posted by Rednecksith

Oh yeah your right im sorry, I misread it, it just has a really kick ass shared stash system, god I love going back to single space unit inventorys again. No more inventory tetris...