Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

They dont stop: New items and loot after patch 1.1

tryklontryklon Member UncommonPosts: 1,370

Like we can read here: http://www.riftjunkies.com/2011/03/29/dungeon-plaque-and-gear-drop-clarification/ Trion is already working on new items and loot to launch around a week after patch 1.1.

More great news, they dont stop adding new things

Comments

• Mattbell69Mattbell69 Member UncommonPosts: 58

This is what makes a good game experience into a great game experience.

As long as they keep this up, this is going to be one of the best games around.

• drazzahdrazzah Member UncommonPosts: 437

Trion is doing a great job catering to thier customers, that is what makes a game fluorish and live for a long time. As long as they keep things up and fix the things that have priority, Rift will be around for quite a long time and not die off like many mmo's before it.

• SmikisSmikis Member UncommonPosts: 1,045

good for them, if they can keep spouting updates one after another they will swallow wow sooner or latter, considering wow updates droped to " once a year " cycle, which is frankly pathetic , but who says rift wont become same once they grow  ( thats considering they will grow ) 

not playing either now, not looking to start any flamewar, updates are always good

• BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939

Looks like I may have to finally break down and get this game. Bored of wow and haven't played it for awhile now. As long as they keep doing decent updates this could make me happy.

I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!

• Darkheart00Darkheart00 Member Posts: 521

Originally posted by Smikis

good for them, if they can keep spouting updates one after another they will swallow wow sooner or latter, considering wow updates droped to " once a year " cycle, which is frankly pathetic , but who says rift wont become same once they grow  ( thats considering they will grow ) 

not playing either now, not looking to start any flamewar, updates are always good

Considering pretty much all the top lvl devs no longer are working in WoW it is no real suprise. But IMO Rift or even SWTOR won't be able to surpass WoW in population simply because a lot of people have to much time invested in WoW to leave.