Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trying UO, got some questions

RollerratRollerrat Member UncommonPosts: 200

Hi. No official forums for UO on their own homepage? Is UO stratics where the most guys discuss the game? Is Siege Perilous only one of the shards with FFA PvP ruleset nowadays? Where it is physically located (would like to avoid too high pings, I'm from Finland).

Comments

• RollerratRollerrat Member UncommonPosts: 200

Ah well, shard seems to be in NA. I'm not sure if it's worth it to begin to play on it as an EU player :/ is it really the only FFA PvP shard nowadays?

• EbonyflyEbonyfly Member Posts: 255

- UO Stratics has been around for over 10 years. As far as I know it's still the main resource site for information and discussion about UO.

- I think Europa and Drachenfels are the only shards based in Europe so your choice may be limited.

- Siege Perilous has a unique ruleset, different from all the other shards. It's not just about PvP, the SP ruleset was designed to make the game more challenging in other respects aswell (eg limits to how fast you can raise your skills)

- The normal shards still have FFA PvP but it is restricted to the Felucca realm which tends to be much less populated then Trammel.

• RideOneRideOne Member Posts: 3

yes, stratics is the main forum. you can also try uoforums.com

Ultima Online Event Moderator websites can be found @ uoem.net

just put yourshard.uoem.net (example atlantic.uoem.net)

Atlantic shard is by far the largest and most active (pvm/pvp)