It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Yo guys, Ace Of Spade, from the 90's (I know it is typed 'Ace of Spades' but I am diferent)
I would love to give Atlantica a try but I have some questions:
- I have seen people complaining about the paying system. Is this "PAY TO WIN" or "PAY TO GET IT WITHOUT GRINDING TO GET IT" or "PAY FOR USELESS STUFF BUT IT LOOKS COOL"? If it is "PAY TO GET IT WITHOUT GRINDING TO GET IT", what kind of items are we talking about?
- Can you explain the crafting system like I was really dumm, compared to other games? (don't dare to troll this question)
- Explain how do you create your character... do you pick a weapon and then a D-Class, then C-Class, then B-Class and lastly A-Class? How does that "Class" thing work? I don't get this part neither.
- Town Control/Government System: How does it work? You grab a guild or a group of people and conquer a town for your own? What do you do if you control a town?
- Is this game "grindy" or a FUN grind? (I know grind is subjective... but I mean the kind of grind that doesn't get too repetetive and old)
- How does the turn base work? Is it like you have a bar that fills and when it is filled, you pick a action for a certain number of time while everyone waits or it is a bar that fills and you get to pick your attack BUT it doesn't make the whole fight stop because of you? Confused.
I speacially wanted to try this one because it is turn based. That is new for my MMO experience and it could be fun BUT if the rest of the game is a "failure", then I don't see why should I try this. That is why I am asking these questions to make sure if it is a failure or not... I hope not because it "sounds" not, but the reality could be diferent than what it is showed in theory.