Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good enough.

zukkerozukkero Member Posts: 1

Since there hasn't been any recent review I'm going to write something.  I've been playing Fiesta for two months now and I actually really enjoy playing it. Well except Fiesta, I had played RO, FLYFF, Ether Saga, so nothing as awesome as WoW (as some people say). So yeah, I don't ask much.

PRO:

Cute animish graphic, you can easily make friends, kindom quests, in game events where you get cash stuff, dungeons (if they can be called like this) like "Tower of Iyzel" and "Crystal Castle" where you need a party to enter, there a lot of quests (not for all lvls tho), academies where you get a reward every lvl up, mages lvl 100 are just badass, there are a lot of ingame events with GMs, a lot of guides on the forum, you can earn sparkcash through mission on "Earn sparkcash" or with Gamecoins.com, titles, dance moves x.x nice people who gift things on forum (somehow you'll look like a beggar tho xD)

CONS:

Gold spammers, lag sometimes, boring repeatable quests, academies who kick people who are logged off, lack of customization even cash items, mostly non-permanent (only mounts), classes are not balanced, plvl for money is ban, I get d/ced a lot, especially with my cleric x.x, divorce sistem, people wanting plvl (boo you lazy people)

Gonna add I like low rate games, definitely love kindom Quests, Iyzel and CC. The CAP right now is 110, and it's going to change on August 27th, the first five of each class and of each server  who reach the CAP get free rewards. A new class is coming out really soon: THE TRICKSTERRRRR~ somehow like an assassin. So yeah, trying doesn't cost anything, just time...

Bijou player here :)