Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Regards to class/race combo

whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Heres some info those that want more class/race combos:

DamionSchubert

Character Classes -> Playable Species Compendium and Speculation List (Part 4)

It is confirmed - in the latest build of the game, we freed up some of the combinations of classes and species. I'll tell you that I have a Zabrak Bounty Hunter on my screen right now.

That being said, absolutely nothing in this regard should be considered 'officially announced' (ie 'This is how it will be in the game at launch'), as we're still gathering feedback and looking for potential issues with combinations we didn't expect.

Choices that might be in a build today might not be there when we ship.

It's not official yet but there ya go.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

Comments

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

I'm still wondering if all the races have been released yet.  I figured we'd still see a few other races.. but nothings been released or even hinted at as far as I know.

• catlanacatlana Member Posts: 1,677

Originally posted by maskedweasel

I'm still wondering if all the races have been released yet.  I figured we'd still see a few other races.. but nothings been released or even hinted at as far as I know.

Yeah, I was hoping that a couple more races would be included, but I like what I have seen so far.