Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Prophecy Key Request/Offer thread

warbot7777warbot7777 Member Posts: 110

Please i've been wanting to play this for a while. Need key please PM me with it.

{mod edit - moved post and edited title}

Comments

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

The game got my attention as well and if anyone does have an extra key, I would gladly appreciate it image

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701

Oh we can get beta keys for this game? that would be awsome can i have one plz ?

• pirateghostpirateghost Member Posts: 16

May I please have a beta key too?

PM or [email protected]

thank you!

• PunkrePunkre Member Posts: 92

I would love to get a beta key, my brother got one the other day and would like to play with him.

• XaruntelXaruntel Member Posts: 1

Been following this game for about 6 years now, glad to see it finally released!  love a beta key my buddy got one and we play everything together.

• scioccosciocco Member UncommonPosts: 89

I recieved a beta key today and I am not at all interested in playing this game since it went f2p with a item shop apparently and I am a busy college student!!

Seeing as there are a few of you who might be interested in the key I have come up with some trivia questions to make it fair. The first person to PM me the answers(I am not gonna count a post in this thread) will get the beta key. I promise this is not a joke, I do have one and am simply not interested right now.

Questions:

1. (Random) Similar to the Tour de France, in the Giro D'Italia the overall race leader is given a special jersey to wear while riding. For the Giro D'Italia, what is the color and/or name of this jersey? Accepted answers would be the color, the color in Italian, or the actual name of the jersey.

2. (Warcraft) Who killed Mannoroth, but was fatally wounded in the attack and died shortly after?

3. (Star Wars) How many horns does Darth Maul have on his head?

4. (Black Prophecy) What game developer and what game publisher are involved with Black Prophecy?

Wikipedia is your friend!

• VedstedsenVedstedsen Member Posts: 25

1. pink

2. grom hellscream

3. 11 horns

4. Reakktor Media GmbH and Gamigo

[email protected]

Playing: AoC
    Played: WoW, GW, DF, VG, Runescape, LoTRO, AoC

Originally posted by Vedstedsen

1. pink

2. grom hellscream

3. 11 horns

4. Reakktor Media GmbH and Gamigo

[email protected]

You ignored the part where I said PM it to me.

When I looked up Darth Mall's horn count I got 10.

Fuck it, I'll just give you the dam code anyway. Look for the subject titled, "BP Beta Key"

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701

ah damn i didnt check forums in time!!!  we need more keys!!!!

I always think to make like three/four accounts towards a game's beta, but always forget when I set it up. Would be a nice trick.

• AoDdAbAoDdAb Member Posts: 1

Been watching this for some time now, would love a key PMed to me if possible? Please?

• ColdOblivionColdOblivion Member Posts: 1

Would love a key! Thanks guys :)

• CzechGuyCzechGuy Member Posts: 86

me want key.

k thx

• calriziancalrizian Member Posts: 1

I would love a key as well.. please pm me!!!

-your loyal servant

• JamesbobJamesbob Member Posts: 12

I'd love a key!

Thanks in advance!

• musicmannmusicmann Member UncommonPosts: 1,095

Would Love a key, thxs

• spongeslingespongeslinge Member Posts: 1

would appriciate to receive a key, thx.

• Helldemon0Helldemon0 Member Posts: 1

Hi, I've been really looking forward to this game, I even got a new computer to replace the 10-year old one that I had so that I could have a chance at playing this, I really do want a beta key to this wonderful looking game, and i would really appreciate it if I was given one. Thank you so much if you kindly would! <3

• LordHellboyLordHellboy Member Posts: 1

Yes yes, more keys would be lovely... I'd really like the somewhat sadistic work of trying to find things wrong with games.

• AstrollAstroll Member UncommonPosts: 3

May I plz have a key as well ? Thank you

• DanrirDanrir Member Posts: 4

Would be nice to get ahold of a key as well, looks like a neat game.

• GlastiroGlastiro Member Posts: 1

Would love to get a key for the US beta testing if any are left. Got some friends who are testing it and I wanna help out. Not to mention it sounds like an awesome game.