Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE: A Future Vision trailer

2»

Comments

• KatillaKatilla Member UncommonPosts: 829

so 18 years from now after we are finally able to walk in stations, they will give us all nice butts......don't expect anything in this video to actually happen for several years, seeing as thats how long it is taking for them to actually let us get out of a ship

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

Originally posted by unherdninja

^^^^^^^^^^I dont think you people pick up on sarcasm very well lol... ^^^^^^^^

No, it's not that. I'm the Queen of Sarcasm, so to speak....I love sarcasm. It's just that so many people on these forums don't pay attention to game news, and when they do....they bitch. So sometimes it's actually hard to tell if someone is being sarcastic or they're just ignorant of what is happening. Surely you've been around these forums long enough to realize that is an issue. lol

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

• gamespamgamespam Member Posts: 456

Originally posted by Hazelle

Originally posted by Gruug

CCP dangling carrots again. And look how many "bit". CCP has a long reputation of making what looks like something they are going to implement only to deny it later or  just let it lapse into the land of the forgotten. This was only a trailier. It was not really promising anything. It was made to make people THINK that CCP is going to put something in the game in the the future. Currently, I doubt DUST will ever see the light of day....PS3, 360 or PC.

I totally agree.

CCP promised us "walking in stations" a few years ago and all they seem to be working on now is the Incarna expansion.

It just makes me sick that they promised that we'd be walking in stations and nothings become of it.

Promised? Why do you people insist on using this word?

Did you get a personal letter in the mail?

Dear Little Billy,

We promise you that this company will provide feature "x" by this date.

Your Personal Pals,

Game Developers

There's always this "me" crowd that brings this up. I have yet to see one company use the words " we promise". Stop being so self-centered. You're not important.

• HazelleHazelle Member Posts: 760

Originally posted by gamespam

Originally posted by Hazelle

Originally posted by Gruug

CCP dangling carrots again. And look how many "bit". CCP has a long reputation of making what looks like something they are going to implement only to deny it later or  just let it lapse into the land of the forgotten. This was only a trailier. It was not really promising anything. It was made to make people THINK that CCP is going to put something in the game in the the future. Currently, I doubt DUST will ever see the light of day....PS3, 360 or PC.

I totally agree.

CCP promised us "walking in stations" a few years ago and all they seem to be working on now is the Incarna expansion.

It just makes me sick that they promised that we'd be walking in stations and nothings become of it.

Promised? Why do you people insist on using this word?

Did you get a personal letter in the mail?

Dear Little Billy,

We promise you that this company will provide feature "x" by this date.

Your Personal Pals,

Game Developers

There's always this "me" crowd that brings this up. I have yet to see one company use the words " we promise". Stop being so self-centered. You're not important.

You didn`t get the personal letter in the mail?

I guess you're not important.