Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ROSE online

Rush On Seven Episodes is in open beta, from the makers of ragnarok. This game is a mix between RO and Priston Tale. The game has yet to be put on the game list for mmorpg so i thought id talk bowt it here. The ultimate goal of R.O.S.E Online is to learn more your role as a Visitor, and take an active part in the world of R.O.S.E Online as the main story unfolds. Depending on your discoveries and actions, you may either play an involved role in the main story, or have your own adventures.
There are various tales, fantasies and legends around the seven planets, but many of them contain some grain of truth.

Our universe, or as it is called in the old tales, the 'Sea of Souls,' was a vast ocean of darkness until the goddess Arua created the seven planets. Each one of them was special, and not one planet was like the other. However, all seven planets were created with Arua's love and they shone with the brilliance of seven stars,
filling the vast ocean of darkness with wondrous light and life.

However, Hebarn, god of malice, grew envious of Arua for her creative power. He forcefully took the seventh planet and pompously named it after himself. Hebarn has been a constant threat to the peace of the seven planets, as well as to the goddess Arua.

In order to protect the planets from Hebarn's looming menace, Arua created the Visitors, and has been sending them to the seven planets.

Toughest rater in the world
Try to impress me, please, i dare u